Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Having to do everything for you. Even after that fateful day... Still having to keep a promise. And to be wary for ur privacy.. Why is it never a time when people will think about my feelings... Why is it that people will not think about why im living like this every night.
That the moment I close my eyes the first thing I will think bout will be 20 July. The images.... Everything all will start popping out and the only way I can sleep is by drinking. Why is it  that no one care. Who knows what it feels to have the person u used to love so much and that you dont even what feelings u still have for her and now she's hating you. She's asking you for an argument. She's trying to find fault in you. Why? Who can understand this feeling? Who can... Oh god.... I dont want to live anymore...

No comments: