Wednesday, November 14, 2012

complicated

Why are things so complicated right now... What's wrong again.... I just wish to focus on vball for aj sp im rejecting all clubs as instructed by mr.chua. So that is show off... How bout you wasn't meant for you... Yet you took it to be. Doesn't matter. What's worse, vball is the only thing left that I could be proud off. Show off a bit also got wrong. Then like that I must well just be a gnome and hide in a corner. There's no meaning in life. Nothing yo tell the world about yourself... My confidence is just this little right now already. Please? I beg of you. Stop stamping on me... Im not as strong as u think. Im still that fragile. Almost broke down again when zi ao mention lets live together at woodlands circle. Can cut hair at my.mum there for free. The first thing I could think of was your place. You know how hard it is to bear all those pain? You wont. Because you dont understand what it means to be me.
So please.... Dont... Please.... Take it as im begging you

No comments: